Adonia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planetside 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Planetside 2 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:17 pm



The game that forces Battlefield to it's knees and rapes it raw with it's pew pew cannons.


I'm at Battle Rank 63 currently myself. Invested over 500 hours so far, and many, many....MANY, frustratingly stressful nights of k/d ratios dipping below 0.5. But being able to go from Jetpacking, C4 wielding Infantry, to Heavy Tanks, to Fast Attack Aircraft whenever you want is kinda worth it.

Oh, and there are battles that take place with hundreds of real players at once. Did I mention there are battles that have hundreds of players at once?

View user profile

2 Re: Planetside 2 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:19 pm

The game is really laggy sometimes Sad Not a fan of it imo.

View user profile http://adonia.forumotion.com

3 Re: Planetside 2 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:22 pm

[Ghost] Forthwall wrote:The game is really laggy sometimes Sad Not a fan of it imo.

That's why I run it on almost all Low settings. It's definitely not as pretty as it could be, but I'm ranging anywhere from 20 - 50 frames per second, depending on where I am and how many people are around me.

View user profile

4 Re: Planetside 2 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Juls

avatar
Admin
That game was weird, last time I played I got a positive k/d ratio but it was redundant. Just driving in a tank around the map looking for players to kill most of the time.


_________________
View user profile

5 Re: Planetside 2 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 pm

MichaelvM wrote:
[Ghost] Forthwall wrote:The game is really laggy sometimes Sad Not a fan of it imo.

That's why I run it on almost all Low settings. It's definitely not as pretty as it could be, but I'm ranging anywhere from 20 - 50 frames per second, depending on where I am and how many people are around me.
idk it was slow even with low settings. Maybe it was just the characters itself that were slow to move.

Juls wrote:That game was weird, last time I played I got a positive k/d ratio but it was redundant. Just driving in a tank around the map looking for players to kill most of the time.
Razz

View user profile http://adonia.forumotion.com

6 Re: Planetside 2 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Juls wrote:That game was weird, last time I played I got a positive k/d ratio but it was redundant.

The purpose now after a patch is to capture 90% of the territories on a continent to lock it in your faction's favor, and you get a hefty reward for doing so. Once it's locked it can't be played on until another continent is locked in the same fashion.

View user profile

7 Re: Planetside 2 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:21 pm

I have the game, but I don't play it.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum