Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adonia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left Behind

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Left Behind Empty Left Behind Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:34 am

ArchMikeM

ArchMikeM

Nicholas Cage is an Airline pilot. His wife is a devout Christian (or something). The frickin Rapture happens. Half the people on Earth disappear instantly and everyone else freaks the f#&% out.

I think I'll actually go see this one.

I also believe if I were in the movie I'd be left behind as well. I'm just a mountain of sin.

2Left Behind Empty Re: Left Behind Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:37 am

Jon

Jon

I'd say skip this, I'm not into religious movies at all (even though I'm familiar with the series of books on which this is based because my Aunt loved it) so I'd skip it anyway, but I haven't heard anything remotely good about this film, even from people who would normally enjoy movies like this.

3Left Behind Empty Re: Left Behind Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:32 am

ArchMikeM

ArchMikeM

Jon wrote:I'd say skip this, I'm not into religious movies at all (even though I'm familiar with the series of books on which this is based because my Aunt loved it) so I'd skip it anyway, but I haven't heard anything remotely good about this film, even from people who would normally enjoy movies like this.

I'm not into religion, period. Though some aspects of the whole thing are interesting just to think about. I'm not actually susceptible to conversion, I know what's real. lol But still things like that Rapture and/or the end days where what's left of Humanity has to do battle with Hell when it comes to take over Earth are pretty neat.

Though the last time I saw a Nicholas Cage movie about the end of the world, it was Knowing, the whole Solar Flare igniting the atmosphere and aliens taking boys and girls from around the world to reseed Humanity on a new planet. That shit was emotional at the end, but also intriguing. LOVE to have a sequel to that one.

4Left Behind Empty Re: Left Behind Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:56 am

Juls

Juls
Admin

Nic Cage oml noooo

5Left Behind Empty Re: Left Behind Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:18 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys

Nic Cage in a religious film? Knowing was good enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum